Saturday, April 5, 2008

Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holidays has started!!!!!!I didn't update my blog yesterday as was hanging out with friends.Ok yesterday was last day of college then 2 weeks holidays.The day went of well especially during chemistry class and later in the evening.Since chemistry teacher has finished the portions for this week she gave us free period.We were taking pictures as though it was last day of college for the whole a levels.Here they are.

This is where we all took together.
This is all the boys.(L to R)Xtebun, chao , me ,piau and dhass at the bottom.

This is another(i gave stupid poses.i like to do that and only with friends),(L to R)standing are zi yang,adelynn and poh yuen and sitting down is me and chow(24/24 on physics)

INNOCENT LOOKING CHOW with all the gals- shuang,chow mavis and adelynn.

Two great peronalities THE GREAT AABHI and DHASS (according to my classmates i am lame and he his stupid)

This is me and mavis(the class's small baby, climbs like this on me and dhass like.......a baby)

And ya this one is me and adelynn akka.
Then later we went to sunway to see SHUTTER.The poster is below(couldn't find the new poster this one is the thai version,but the one i saw is a remake ).The movie is real horror movie.

We booked the tickets had dinner and subway and i took this pose.

Then after watching that movie we decided to see another move L change the world, a japanease movie.


we left sunway at 1 45 reached chao's place and slept.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: